For more read: https://gmaxstudios.com/how-to-shoot-…
What is the P mode on the camera? How to shoot in the program mode?
This photography lesson will tell you how to use the program mode on your camera. Make sure you subscribe and never miss a video: https://www.youtube.com/user/gmaxstud…
* Like us on Facebook: http://gmxs.in/facebook
* Tweet us your favourite videos on: http://gmxs.in/twitter
* Connect with us on Instagram: http://gmxs.in/instagram
* Connect with us on G+: http://gmxs.in/googleplus
* Visit our Website: https://www.gmaxstudios.com/
Transcript of the video:
Hello, and welcome back to GMax Studios. Over the past few episodes, we have been discussing about how to shoot in Aperture Priority Mode, Shutter Priority Mode, and even in the Manual Mode. In today’s episode, we shall take a look as to how to shoot in the Program Mode. To switch to the Program Mode on a Nikon, or on a Canon, we have to switch to the P Mode.