Light painting, or light drawing, is a photographic technique in which exposures are made by moving a hand-held light source while taking a long exposure photograph, either to illuminate a subject or to shine a point of light directly at the camera, or by moving the camera itself during exposure The technique is used for both scientific and artistic purposes, as well as in commercial photography.
The term ‘portrait painting’ can also describe the actual painted portrait. Portraitists may create their work by commission, for public and private persons, or they may be inspired by admiration or affection for the subject. Portraits are often important state and family records, as well as remembrances.
Make sure to subscribe and never miss a video: https://www.youtube.com/user/gmaxstud…
* Like us on Facebook: http://gmxs.in/facebook
* Tweet us your favourite videos on: http://gmxs.in/twitter
* Connect with us on Instagram: http://gmxs.in/instagram
* Connect with us on G+: http://gmxs.in/googleplus
* Visit our Website: https://www.gmaxstudios.com/